Every Vote Counts! Sign Up to get a ballot and help choose the BEST of the BEST
Established in 1936 on the east side of Detroit as a neighborhood tavern at the corner of Conant and Six Mile Road, Buddy's introduced the first Sicilian style square pizza to the metro Detroit area in 1946.
The key to Buddy's has always been our dedicated, hardworking employees. Many of our "old-timers" worked at the original buddy's and today still take pride in keeping those traditions alive in the new locations.